Monday, January 12, 2009

2ND ANNUAL NEW YEARS DAY SHOOT OUT!!
OK, SO LAST YEAR ON NEW YEARS DAY (MY BIRTHDAY) WE WENT SHOOTING OUT IN THE BOONIES WITH OUR FAMILY. THE DOTY'S, THE PAULSON'S, AND THE CARTER'S! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN THAT WE DID IT AGAIN THIS YEAR. I ALMOST DIDN'T GO BECAUSE I WASN'T FEELING GOOD. BUT I'M GLAD THAT I DID. WE HAD FUN!!

MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY TAKING A RIDE ON THE DOTY'S FOURWHEELER! IT WAS A BLAST!

MY HOT GUY!

SERIOUSLY! LOOK AT THESE BOYS' EYES! SO GORGEOUS!!

CALEB AND HIS UNCLE RED!

ONE DAY I WILL EAT THIS KID'S FRECKLES.


CORBIN AND AMMON TAKING A SHOT!

CORBY SHOOTING THE BEE BEE GUN! HE LOVED THIS.

MY DAD AND MY ROSSCOE!

ME AND MY BOY!

5 comments:

Andie and her Boys said...

Blogging is fun huh!!!

Britney said...

what cute boys! Cute blog too. I loved the funny pictures of you form andie. they made me laugh. :)

Long Family said...

How are you!! Your boys are adorable!!! I saw you on Kim's blog and wanted to say hi!!!

Becky said...

Hey Trina... found your blog on Kim and Andie's blogs. You have such a cute family. Looks like you all had fun in the "boonies." Have a great day!

(oh btw this is Becky used to be Harris.)

Long Family said...

Hey I just changed my blog to private, but if you ever want to get on to it, send me your email address and I'll add you!! You're kids are so cute! blong2010@gmail.com